Google+

Saturday 7 September 2013

What I wear?





So, the problem: I have to go to an evening reading  to a friend's house.
The book is about someone who has had a life super-sad, so will not be
full of joy.
What shall I wear?  I thought a total-black as Audrey, just to be safe.
I know little about the hosts and they  don’t seem to be particularly attentive to the latest in fashion, but you never know.
They  don’t  even seem particularly funny but the first impression doesn't count.
And, anyway, the reader is a stunner!
Maybe I could illuminate the whole with some jewelry ...





Allora, problema: devo andare ad una serata di lettura a casa di amici.
Il libro parla di qualcuno che ha avuto una vita super-triste, quindi non il massimo dell'allegria.
Cosa mi metto? Pensavo ad un total-black stile Audrey, giusto per andare sul sicuro.
Conosco poco i padroni di casa e non mi sembrano particolarmente attenti alle ultime novità della moda, ma non si sa mai.
Non mi sembrano neanche particolarmente divertenti ma via: la prima impressione non conta.
E, comunque, il lettore è uno schianto!
Magari potrei illuminare il tutto con qualche gioiello...





Uhmm .... maybe that is a little excessive .....
However, I have a week to decide: any ideas?



Uhmm.... forse così è un pò eccessivo..... 
Comunque ho tempo una settimana: qualche idea?


4 comments:

  1. Hey Ines , :) Thanks a Million for following me on Bloglovin :) I immediately followed you back . :) I would love to add you on my Google+ list as well so we could stay in touch forever :)

    https://plus.google.com/u/0/106470648940085332353/posts
    ReplyDelete

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Raza, thanks for follow me and for this comment: it's my first comment!!!!!!!! I'm not very good with Google+ but I'll find out so I can exchange.
      Have a good week, by.

      Delete
  2. My dear, I'm so glad for you and your blog, very, very beautiful, so chic and really well done, as I always like.
    What more to say, good luck, don't forget, stay close to your style, is perfect,I like it very much!

    Bisous, bisous, Edvige. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Edvige for your visit and your word: gracious as always! xoxo

      Delete